Welcome to The Pod!
Contact no: 01926 613384
The Pod aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions; to become competent, confident and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents and carers, working in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
The Pod is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of policies, procedures.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
The Pod is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the safety and needs of the children first.
- Activities that are interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- A team of staff that is experienced, well trained and supported within the school environment.
- An environment where everyone feels safe including from discrimination.
For more information, such as session times and pricing options, please review the information pack below.
If you are interested in attending The Pod, please complete and sign the contract form with the relevant details and return it to the School Office. The registration form and contract form must be completed in full and returned prior to your child starting the club.